This is a list of characters that appear in the animated TV series Winx Club.
- 1 Protagonists
- 2 Antagonists
- 3 Other characters
- 3.1 Planet of Magix
- 3.2 Planet of Earth
- 3.3 Planet of Domino
- 3.4 Planet of Eraklyon
- 3.5 Planet of Solaria
- 3.6 Planet of Linphea
- 3.7 Planet of Melody
- 3.8 Planet of Zenith
- 3.9 Planet of Andros
- 3.10 Infinite Ocean
- 4 References
The Winx are a group of fairies formed by Bloom in the beginning of the first season. Initially, it was a group of five fairies: Bloom, Stella, Flora, Musa, and Tecna. Aisha joined the group in the second season after some conflict with Lord Darkar, the villain of the season. In the fourth season, Roxy, the last earth fairy and the fairy of animals, joined when the Wizards of the Black Circle threatened her and the Winx.
She is the Fairy of the Dragon Flame, which is the very source of vast strength, energy, and power of the legendary Great Dragon itself, who had created the entire magical universe. She discovered her dormant magical abilities after coming to the aid of another fairy, Stella. She is always available to help her friends. Bloom is generous, brave, loyal, strong, and a bit stubborn and can sometimes be quite impulsive, and she never backs down from a problem or challenge. She's one of the most powerful fairy in the magical dimension only second to Faragonda as shown in the episode Season 1 Episode 6 that Faragonda was able to take away her powers at will. She is from Earth and was raised by her adoptive parents, Mike (a fireman) and Vanessa (a flower-shop owner). She is the princess and last survivor of her planet Domino. But later on in the first movie, Bloom finds her parents and Domino becomes the place it used to be. Bloom is also a sister of Daphne, a powerful spirit without a body who is also a keeper of the Dragon Flame. Her pixie is Lockette, the pixie of mazes and portals, and her magical pet is Belle, a green and white sheep. Bloom also has a blue bunny named Kiko, whom she loves a lot. Her bonded selkie is Serena. She is Sky's fiancee after he proposes to her in the movie Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom. Bloom's family book displays that she and Sky eventually marry (as shown at the end of "Winx Club: Secret of the Lost Kingdom"). She created the "Winx Club". Her hobbies are working on her fairy skills and learning about being a fairy. She was born on December 10. Her favorite colors are blue and pink. She is currently voiced by Molly C. Quinn in the Atlas Oceanic dub.
She is originally the Fairy of the Sun and the Moon, but in the Atlas Oceanic dub she is the fairy of the Shining Sun. Stella used to be a talkative "girly girl", carefree and loved being the center of attention, but has changed a lot because of her friends. She tends to be spontaneous and dislikes extensive planning, but she is able to recognize when her help is needed. Stella cares a lot about her appearance, and is the most stylish and fashionable of the Winx. Stella loves fashion and wants to be a fashion designer, so she's always creating fashion forward outfits for herself and her friends. She can be high-handed and sometimes the teeniest bit insensitive. But when it comes down to it, Stella is brave and loyal. Stella is also infamous among the Alfea students for blowing up a laboratory, but it changes when she goes back with Bloom.She has a simlair appearance to princess Daphne from the dragon's lair series.She is the princess of the planet Solaria. Solaria is the brightest and sunniest planet in all the magical dimension. It is revealed that in Solaria people draw their power from the sun. Since Solaria is Stella's birth-planet, that makes her the only heir to her parents' throne. Her mother, Queen Luna, represents the moon and her father, King Radius, represents the sun. It is revealed in season one that her mother, Queen Luna, and her father, King Radius, are divorced, but she wishes they would get back together, as is shown in season three. Her pixie is Amore, the pixie of love, and her magical pet is Ginger, a pink poodle. Her bonded selkie is Alliris, the keeper of the gate of Solaria. She is Brandon's girlfriend. Stella is one of the strongest fairies as she derives her power from moon and the sun. Stella's birthday is August 18. Her hobbies are designing clothes and shopping. Her favorite colors are yellow and orange. She is currently voiced by Amy Gross in the Atlas Oceanic dub.
She is the Fairy of Nature. She draws her power from flowers, plants, and trees. Flora is a very kind-hearted and sensitive girl with a passion for nature and life. She is always happy and intelligent; she is also always a sweet, loyal friend and does not believe in hurting others or the environment. Flora is the wisest and thoughtful of the Winx, and she is always the first to ask how anyone is feeling. She is extremely fond of plants and nature and her room consequently resembles a greenhouse. She appears to be of Hispanic descent. She comes from Linphea, the planet of Nature where everybody is relaxed, calmed and peaceful. Her pixie is Chatta, the pixie of gossip. In the third season, it is revealed that Flora has a younger sister named Miele (Rose in the 4kids version).Her magical pet is Coco, a pink cat. Musa is her best friend. Her bonded selkie is Desiree. She is Helia's girlfriend. Flora's birthday is March 1. Her hobbies are gardening, She loves butterflies and her friends, and her favorite colors are green and pink. She is currently voiced by Alejandra Reynoso in the Atlas Oceanic dub.
She is the Fairy of Music. Musa gets her strength and energy from all kinds of music. She also loves all forms of music and can play any type as well. Although she tries to put up a tough front to isolate herself and is often pessimistic, she is a loyal and caring friend. She is the most down to earth out of the Winx and is never afraid to speak her mind. She is a bit of a tomboy but can be girly at many times. She is pale and appears to be of Asian descent, with blue hair and blue eyes. She comes from the planet Melody, so she grew up with music all around her. Melody is also a place where its people love all kinds of music. Her mother, Matlin, was a great singer and her father, Ho-Boe, is a great pianist and could also play the cello. She is best friend with Flora
Unfortunately, Matlin became really ill and died when Musa was very young. Her pixie is Tune, the pixie of manners, who often gets on Musa's nerves since they are almost the exact opposite of each other in terms of personalities. Her magical pet is Pepe, a brown bear. Her bonded ocean keeper is Sonna, the gatekeeper of Melody. She is Riven's girlfriend. Musa and Riven had some difficulties because Riven got jealous and thought Musa was moving on to a more famous life with her music career and would forget about him; Riven then failed to show his support for Musa's dreams. In doing this, he broke her heart and she broke up with him supposedly forever (which she says in Season 4 episode 10), but soon realized they couldn't be apart from each other. Riven then tries to convince her that they love each other a lot, which shows Musa that he's changed. Musa then forgives Riven, and they reconciled. Her birthday is on May 30. She loves playing instruments and singing. She loves goldfish, and her favorite colors are yellow, red, and purple. Her bestfriends are Aisha, Tecna, and Flora. Her hair has really changed; in the first season, she has very short pigtails. In the second season, her hair isn't changed, but in the third season and the first movie, she has 2 long pigtails. In the fourth season and the second movie, her hair is straight and not in pigtails. In the fifth season, Musa has a ponytail. It is unknown if Musa has changed, because in the first season she was shown to be tomboyish, but in the last season she is wearing skirts and has become softer, unlike her old tomboyish self. She is currently voiced by Romi Dames in the Atlas Oceanic dub.
She is the Fairy of Technology. Tecna is extremely smart and loves technology. She is from the planet Zenith and draws her powers from technological and energetic sources. Self-confident and a perfectionist, her knowledge of science makes her the go-to girl for creating devices to get herself and her friends out of trouble. Tecna loves to discover and master the latest video games, gadgets and computer programs. Sometimes she gets engrossed with technology, and her enthusiasm with technology can be annoying. She is always practical and logical, sometimes to a fault. Tecna has trouble expressing her emotions and bases the majority of her decisions on pure logic, though in the second and third seasons, she gets over that and is more open and friendly toward her friends. She then becomes unselfish and nice to them and begins to truly care for them, even if she can't always show it. Her pixie is Digit, the pixie of Nanotechnology, and her magical pet is Chicko, the duckling. She has bonded with the gatekeeper of Zenith, Litzia. She loves science, and she does a lot of experimenting in her spare time. She also has a photographic memory. She loves computers and video games. She is Timmy's girlfriend. Her birthday is December 16. She loves video games and dolphins, and her favorite colors are lilac and green.She is currently voiced by Morgan Decker in the Atlas Oceanic dub. In the 5th Season, Tecna's evil darker version was shown which was a Robot. She turned into a Robot because the Trix sabotage her cellphone.
She is the Fairy of Waves and is able to manipulate a pink fluid called Morphix to take on any form she chooses. Aisha iis the princess of the planet Andros also known as Tides in the 4Kids version which is a water planet. The mermaids are faithful allies of Layla's parents, and they help protect the planet. She has a restless, rebellious, and wild nature. She is also super gutsy, loves dancing and all sorts of sports, and faces every difficulty head on. She is also a little bit of an idealist and always on the move. She appears to be African-American. Layla is more of an athlete, a fighter, dancer and wind-raider rider compared to the rest of the group. In the 4kids dub, she is a feminist and thus opposes Riven, a chauvinist, whereas in the Italian dub, she is shy and submissive. She joins the Winx Club in the second season and brings her pixie friends along with her. Her pixie is Piff, the pixie of sweet dreams, who quite frequently helps her with her troubling nightmares. Her magical pet is Milly, a white rabbit. Her bonded ocean keeper is Lemy, the keeper of the gate of Andros. She was Nabu's fiancee, but when he saved the Warrior Earth fairies, he goes into a coma. Thinking he's dead, Layla joins the Warrior Earth Fairies to avenge her love. But she eventually comes back to the Winx after she defeats the wizards. Layla's birthday is June 15. Her hobbies include sports. She loves horses and her favorite colors are turquoise and blue. In Season 5, it is revealed the new villain, Tritannus, is Layla's cousin, and it is also revealed that a new specalist called Roy might become her new boyfriend as he appears in a few episodes of Winx Club season 5. She is currently voiced by Keke Palmer in the Nickelodeon English dub.
She is the Fairy of Animals. Roxy is the last terrestrial Earth fairy. The Winx fairies' newest mission is to protect Roxy from the four Wizards of the Black Circle, who are after her. Her magical abilities center around animals, which makes her the fairy of animals, and has animal-related attacks and spells that take on the forms of animals. She also lives in Gardenia, just like Bloom, making the two close. The Winx girls noticed her in The Frutti Music Bar, where she and her father work, and got to be friends with her later in the season. As the fairy of Animals, she owns a pet dog, Artu, whom she loves very much; she despises anyone who tries to hurt him. Roxy is very much her own person, and in the beginning it was hard for the Winx to get through to her. She has a stubborn personality, but softens as she gets to know Bloom and her friends. She is also the daughter of Morgana, the Queen of the Earth's fairies, making Roxy the Princess of the Earth fairies. At the end of the fourth season, Ms. Faragonda shows up at the Fruiti Music Bar, where Roxy then takes the offer of going back to Alfea with the girls and studying more about her powers. She is voiced by Liliana Mumy in the Nickelodeon English dub.
- Artu is Roxy's pet dog. Ivan Andreani voices Artu in the Italian version. Artu has brown fur and pitch-black eyes. Like Kiko, he displays an unusually high amount of intelligence for a dog, but only Roxy notices this.
- Winx is the basic fairy level used in first, second and third seasons. In Nickelodeon One Hour Specials, the term winx is replaced by Charmix.
- Charmix is a power-up introduced in second season but dropped in later seasons. Fairies earn it when they connect with who they are on the inside.
- Enchantix, introduced in third season, is the fairy power required to become a guardian fairy and graduate from Alfea. A fairy earns her Enchantix when she willingly sacrifices herself for someone from her home planet or someone she cares about, directly or indirectly.
- Fairy dust is a power associated with Enchantix used to overcome dark magic and spells.
- Believix, introduced in fourth season, is a fairy power that is required for fulfilling greater purposes than just guarding the magic realm. Winx Club members earn their Believix when they attempt to bring magic back to Earth by making the people believe in fairies and magic. Believix also give the fairies additional wings that are specific in function. Speedix are wings that they use to enhance their speed in flying. Zoomix are the wing that they use to teleport. Tracix are the wings that they use to see the past.
- Sophix is a power-up of Believix granted by the Ethereal fairies, which the Winx Club use to face Diana, major fairy of nature, and her Amazon fairies.
- Lovix is a power-up of Believix granted by the Ethereal fairies, which the Winx Club use to face Aurora, major fairy of the North, and her Arctic fairies.
- Harmonix is a fairy power granted by the book of Sirenix in the fifth season. More powerful than Believix when on land or air, it grants the fairies to swim and fight underwater better. This helps them in completing their quest for Sirenix. The Box of Sirenix gave them Harmonix powers.
- Sirenix is a mystical fairy power created by the infinite ocean itself. To acquire it, a fairy must complete a quest to find 3 gems for her Sirenix box, while being guided by the riddles from the book of Sirenix and with help from her Sirenix guardian. If they fail, their magical powers will be taken from them forever. However, the ancestral witches have placed a curse on it, which would result in the power turning over the fairy herself, leaving a soul without a body, like it did to Bloom's sister Daphne.
Kiko is Bloom's pet rabbit. He has light-blue fur with white splashes. He displays an unusually high amount of intelligence for a rabbit, but no one seems to notice. Kiko is suspected through most of the series to have magic powers, which are finally revealed late into the second season. Pete Zarustica voices Kiko in the 4Kids version, and his voice actor is unknown in the original version.
- Sky (Season 1–present): He has medium blonde hair and became the king of Eraklyon in the first movie, Winx Club: The Secret of the Lost Kingdom. Because he is in love with Bloom, he refuses to marry Diaspro, the girl of his parents' choice. At the start of the first season, Sky does not use his real name, because he wanted to see what it was like to be a normal guy as well as to divert any threats to his life. He is specialist of Finnish descent. Therefore he and Brandon switched identities for a while. He is Brandon's best friend. He is currently voiced by Matt Shively in the Atlas Oceanic dub.
- Brandon (Season 1–present): He is a great swordsman and ladies' man. He has short brown hair with a very long fringe. He and Stella developed a romantic interest between each other throughout the series. In the first season, Brandon switched identities with Sky for Sky wanted to experience life as a commoner. He and Sky are the strongest of the group and among the best students at Red Fountain. He is best friends with Sky. He is currently voiced by Adam Gregory in the Atlas Oceanic dub.
- Riven (Season 1–present): A lone wolf, very competitive, really easy to get jealous but good at sports, he is also very stubborn. He has short, spiked, raspberry colored hair. His mother left him in his young age and so he is wary of women in general. He is Musa's boyfriend, and although the couple occasionally have some flaws in their relationship, their relationship has been improving and blossoming by the end of the fourth season. At first, Riven had a connection with Cloud Tower because he was controlled under a spell which Darcy cast on him, until the witches realized they did not need him anymore and locked him up. Luckily, he escaped and rejoined the good guys. His weapon of choice is either a reddish purple phantosaber or a meteor hammer. He is specialist of Thai descent. Riven is Musa's boyfriend and Nabu's best friend. He is currently voiced by Sam Riegel in the Atlas Oceanic dub.
- Timmy (Season 1–present): Timmy is a lanky boy with light brown-orange hair, wears glasses, and is tall and slender. He has small, hazel eyes and medium skin tone. He comes from a family of reputed scientists from Magix. He loves technology, and flying ships from Red Fountain. His aptitude for technology makes him the perfect boyfriend for Tecna. He is sweet, but shy, even seeming cowardly at times. In Season 2, he is so bashful that it interferes with him telling Tecna how he feels about her. He loves Tecna but he can't tell her that. He is the least skilled of the Specialists in terms of combat. He is specialist of Georgian descent. He is currently voiced by in Charlie Schlatter the Atlas Oceanic dub.
- Helia (Season 2–present): An artistic student, he is a great pilot and a pacifist. Helia is a nephew of the headmaster of Red Fountain, Saladin. He has long blue-black hair tied into a loose ponytail in the second and third season but cuts it to short spiky fringes in the fourth season. He is also very romantic and shy about directly speaking about his feelings. He is very good at using his laser string glove and tries to help everyone with it. He was a top student in Red Fountain in his first year until he decided to quit and study art at another school. He came back for his second year at Red Fountain and joined Sky's squad. Helia is the oldest of all the boys because he would have been in his third year at the start of the first season had he not dropped out to go to art school. He is specialist of Kazachstan descent/ Both Helia and Flora love nature and cannot bear to see someone harm it. Helia is best friends with Timmy and is Flora's boyfriend. He is currently voiced by David Faustino in the Atlas Oceanic dub.
- Nabu (Season 3-4; recurring in 5): A man and wizard of nobility born in Andros the same planet Aisha is from. He is engaged to Layla (Aisha) and secretly left his home planet under the identity of "Ophir" to discover who his would-be wife was and find out what she was truly like. The Winx and the Specialists thought that he was a spy for Valtor. He saved the team on multiple occasions and helped defeat Valtor. He gained Layla's (Aisha's) trust and love. He also joined the group on Earth in the fourth season. He uses a magic shaft as a weapon. Nabu has very long dark reddish brown hair, often braided or tied. Like Aisha, he is also African-American in appearance, although his skintone is fairer. Nabu sacrifices himself to save the Earth fairy kingdom of Tir-Nan-Og, and dies Layla/Aisha then transformed him to a flower and returned him home. Even though he is not a Specialist, he is a close friend to the Specialists and also the Winx Club. Nabu is also engaged to marry Aisha/Layla. He is currently voiced by Will Blagrove in the Atlas Oceanic dub.
- The Trix' (Seasons 1-3, 5) are the main antagonists of the series. They managed to take away Bloom's power, The Dragon Flame (Fire) until Bloom managed to believe in herself and use all of the power that was still in her and destroy The Trix. They were arrested in the end of the first season, but they escaped with the help of Lord Darkar in the beginning of the second season. He gave them their Gloomix which multiplies their power. In the third season, they worked with Valtor. He gave them a power-up called Disenchantix, which is the opposite of Enchantix. They made a comeback in the second film as minions of the Ancestral Witches. The Trix returned in the fifth season and gained a power-up. They also gained Sirenix that Tritannus stole from Daphne and gave them.
- Icy : The leader and the oldest of the trio, her name refers to her powers of ice. She enjoys torturing pixies and despises Bloom and her friends, therefore she is most competitive with the girls for the whole series. She is the most powerful of the three. In comparison to her sisters, she is more aggressive than Darcy, but calmer than Stormy. She has white/gray hair, and has a blue ribbon in her hair that ties it into a pony tail with three ice blue diamonds on it and a blue outfit with an 'I' in the middle and dark blue boots. In season two, Darkar gives Icy a light blue necklace(Gloomix) that makes a perfect shape around her neck then makes a wider circle shape and ends with a diamond. Icy is also given the form Disenchantix in season 3, as do Stormy and Darcy. She is villain of Romanian descent. Her boyfriend is Tritannus. She is voiced in the original Italian version by Tatiana Dessi. She was voiced by Lisa Ortiz in the 4kids dub, She is currently voiced by Larisa Oleynik in the Atlas Oceanic dub.
- Darcy: Darcy's powers works with all forms of darkness, including illusions, some say she has mesmatizing powers as her name suggests ("Darcy" meaning "Dark One"). She enjoys tormenting fairies and is less aggressive than her sisters. Darcy hypnotized Riven, getting him to turn on the fairies, for most of season one. In season two, Darkar gives Darcy a bracelet (Gloomix) that goes on the back of her hand to her elbow, which is purple on her left hand.She has long, brown hair and light brown bangs and a purple outfit with a 'D' on it, she is sometimes seen with glasses. She is villain of Swedish descent. She is voiced in the original Italian version by Federica De Bortoli, and was voiced by Caren Manuel in the 4kids dub, and is currently voiced by Jennifer Cody in the Atlas Oceanic dub.
- Stormy (Season 1–3, 5): The youngest of the trio, her powers involve lightning, storms, and weather. She is the most hot-tempered of the group and is prone to violent outbursts. She often does not think before she does something. Stormy is Musa's rival for most of the series. In season two, Darkar gives Stormy a bracelet (Gloomix) that goes on the back of her hand all the way up to her elbow, which is violet on her right hand. She is villain of Chechen descent. She is voiced in the original Italian version by Valeria Vidali. She was voiced by Suzy Myers in the 4kids dub, She is currently voiced by Kimberly Brooks in the Atlas Oceanic dub.
- Lord Darkar is the primary antagonist of the second season. He is an ancient being from the beginning of when all things were created. Darkar is dramatically opposite to the dragon, but like the dragon, he is very powerful. The dragon is the source of energy and light, while Lord Darkar absorbs it, making his essence the opposite of the Dragon's Flame. He kidnapped the pixies, rescued the Trix from their prison and used the Codex and Bloom's powers to open a portal to the Realm of the Realix. Darkar nearly succeeded in his plot to claim the ultimate power and rule the magical dimension, but in the end, Darkar was defeated by all six Winx members, who banished him to the dark realm from which he was spawned.
- Valtor is a powerful wizard who aspires to be the greatest wizard of all. He turns people into monsters that willingly serve him and places a mark that looks like a "V" on other people so they too will serve him. By doing so he hopes to be able to conquer each planet or realm. He was created from the Dragon's Flame by the Three Ancient Witches. He was with them when they destroyed Domino, but was sent to the Omega Dimension as punishment. Seventeen years later, the Trix are sent there as well, where they freed him from his prison. They escape and he begins conquering Andros, Layla's home planet. Valtor then moves on to Solaria where he restores his lost powers with the planet's second sun. In their youth, he and Ms. Griffin were magical companions. During that time he meets Bloom's parents, Queen Marion and King Oritel of Domino, who are both stronger than he is. He is villain of Iranian descent. However, he tricks them and supposedly kills them the day Domino is destroyed. He is shown to make those who defeat him miserable. He hunts down Faragonda, Griffin and Saladin, imprisoning them.
In the second-to-last episode of season three, Valtor transforms into a demon and unleashes a spell known as the Spell of the Elements, sending elemental attacks in four directions: water (flooding) to Cloudtower, wind (tornadoes) to Redfountain, fire (forever-burning, impossible to put out) to Alfea and earth (earthquakes) to Magix. However, the Winx manage to release all the spells that Valtor had stolen. In the final episode, Valtor is defeated by Bloom in his demon form from the inside out and banished to the Realm of Oblivion along with the Three Ancient Witches. He functions as the primary villain of season three. Sean Schemmel voices Valtor in the 4Kids version and Guido Di Naccio in the original version. In the 4Kids version, his name is changed from Valtor to Baltor. In the Nickelodeon dub, he was voiced by Josh Keaton.
- The Wizards Of The Black Circle, Ogron, Gantlos, Duman, and Anagan, are the four main villains of the fourth season. At some point, they had developed a way to resist fairy magic, which allowed them to captured the fairies of Earth, and steal all of the magic from the planet. Throughout the first half of the season, they battle the Winx, and almost every time the fairies barely make it out alive. However, as time went on the Winx became more accustomed to fighting them, and eventually were able to give them a real fight. They are defeated in the middle of the season by Bloom, with help from Roxy, who used her Believix powers to convince all of the humans in the area to believe that fairies exist. This rendered the Wizards' abilities useless, and made them vulnerable to Bloom's attack. In the beginning of the second half of the season, it is revealed that they are still alive, but their powers are weaker than before and they must hide in the sewers. Later on in the season, the Fairy Hunters claim to be good when Duman falls ill. Duman is taken care of by Sibylla, the Fairy of Justice afterwards, though his power goes out of control and he has to be killed. While all four Hunters seem to share certain powers, like opening a Dark Gate to capture fairies and cast dark enchantments, they also have individual powers. Ogron can absorb and deflect magic, Duman is a shape-shifter, Anagan possesses super speed and Gantlos can create shock wave. sPatrizio Prata as Ogron, Christian Iansante as Gantlos, Davide Lepore as Duman and Andrea Lavagnino as Anagan play The Fairy Hunters in the original version. In the Rai English version, Terrence Scammell as Ogron, Mark Camacho as Gantlos, Simon Peacock as Duman, and Thor Bishopric as Anagan.
- Tritannus is the main antagonist for Season 5. He is Aisha's cousin. He was once a normal merman who was sent to prison after trying to kill his twin brother Crown Prince Nureus. He was later mutated into a horrible monster due to toxic pollution. He currently seeks to rule the Infinite Ocean and absorb more pollution to become more powerful. He stole Daphne's power and gave it to the Trix. His girlfriend is Icy.
He is villain of Indian descent.
Planet of Magix
- Ms. Faragonda is the Headmistress of Alfea and the most powerful fairy in the show as she could take away powers from her students like Bloom and the others at will as shown in season 1 episode 6. She is a kind soul who cares for her students. However, she will not put up with nonsense and will dispense discipline when needed. She teaches Convergence to the fairies of Alfea. Faragonda has a good relationship and a little bit of a rivalry with Ms. Griffin of Cloudtower, another school in the series. In season three it is revealed that this is because they and Headmaster Saladin of Redfountain had worked together to help defend the planet of Domino  from Valtor. Apparently, Faragonda was friends with Bloom's parents, King Oritel and Queen Marion of Domino, and was deeply disturbed by their disappearance. Faragonda is one of the three points of magic, the others being Griffin and Saladin. Faragonda is also a former fairy god-mother. Rachael Lillis voices Faragonda in the 4kids version.
- Assistant Principal Griselda is the assistant to Ms. Faragonda and Head of Discipline at Alfea. Griselda is the strictest teacher in Alfea. She teaches the fairies a system of techniques involving defense and reflection abilities as well as new spells. Su Meredith voices Griselda in the 4kids version.
- Professor Palladium is an elf who teaches Potionology at Alfea. He also is in charge of the Magical Reality chamber, as you can tell in the middle of season one and a couple times in season two and three. Between the first and second seasons, he undergoes an evolution and is now a more confident character. Sebastian Arcelus voices Palladium in the 4kids version.
- Professor Wizgiz is a somewhat eccentric teacher and Leprechaun who teaches Metamorphosimbiosis, the process of changing from one form into another, to the fairies of Alfea. Pete Zarustica voices Wizgiz in the 4kids version.
- Professor DuFour is a rarely seen teacher. She wears a large scarlet hat and teaches about "good ways" (manners). She has been seen in a few episodes, including an implication that she was once close friends with Musa's parents. She is in love with professor Palladium according to the first episode of season one.
- Professor Avalon is a teacher of Magiphilosophy, a mix of magic and philosophy. He is a teacher of Japanese descent. He is also a paladin. It is revealed very late in the second season that Avalon is an impostor working for Darkar and the real Avalon had been trapped in Lord Darkar's stronghold.
- Mirta is a fairy who used to be a witch at Cloudtower before joining Alfea. For interfering in the Trix's business, she is turned into a pumpkin for the second half of the first season. Flora keeps the pumpkin in her room and takes care of it affectionately, trying several times to turn her back. By the end of the first season, she is turned back into a girl and becomes a transfer student to Alfea. She is fairy of Estonian descent. Amy Palant voices Mirta in the 4Kids version and Gaia Bolognesi voices her in the original version.
- Amaryl wears a yellow and green fairy outfit and has pink and orange wings. She is from the planet Cosmosia and has power over starlight and all things celestial. She has a bit of an attitude and sometimes she is comical. She is fairy of Tatarian descent. She also almost always wants to be center stage and, depending on the person, can or can't hold grudges for long. Amaryl may have a friendly relationship with Mirta and Lucy, as she can be seen with them at Musa's concert during season two and the three of them are invited by Musa to come on stage with the Winx for the last song. She and Stella didn't get along very well through the first two seasons, as Amaryl had tried to attack Stella in one of their classes. At the end of the third season Stella and Amaryl have put aside their conflicts.
- Francis wears a harlequin fairy outfit. She might be the fairy of comedy or maybe the fairy of happiness, judging by her costume, or maybe is a vision fairy like Jolly. She is friendly, seeing as she hands tissues to everyone while Musa sings a sad song, but definitely as an attitude has she mocks Timmy when he comes looking for Tecna in one episode of season two, during Tecna's phase of hating Timmy.
- Knut was a near-sighted ogre who worked for the Trix but later turned to the good side and now is a janitor at Alfea. He is voiced by Marc Thompson in 4kids.
- Concorda is the guardian of Alfea's Codex. She is bonded to the magic archive of Alfea, where the Codex is hidden within the shelves of books. Concorda loves reading. She also has three pixie pets: a frog, a dingo/fox and a sea horse. She is one of the four powerful pixies in the realm of Magix.
- Ms. Griffin is the Headmistress of Cloudtower. She is a bitter rival of Faragonda. Griffin can seem mean, but she honestly cares for her students and will defend them if threatened. In season three it is revealed that as a young witch, she once teamed up with Valtor to work for the Ancestral Witches, though she eventually switched to good and ran from Valtor. She went on to help defend the planet of Domino alongside Ms. Faragonda and Saladin of Redfountain. She seems to be very grateful to the Winx Club, as they have saved her and her school many times. She is also a very good astronomer as revealed in season 2. Carol Jacobanis voices Ms. Griffin in the 4kids version.
- Lucy is Mirta's only friend at Cloudtower. Tall and pale, Lucy has self-esteem problems and desperately wants to befriend the Trix in the first season, once even daring to sit next to Darcy, resulting in her being turned into a dragon fly. Mirta kept her in a jar for three days, then turned her back using a fairy spell. In the second season we learn that she and Mirta have been friends since childhood. In Elementary school, Lucy was popular while Mirta was bullied, however they rejected her when they found out she was a witch. She and Mirta became friends after that. Lucy is intensely proud of being a witch, and Mirta's rejection of dark magic was taken as a personal insult by Lucy. Even though their relationship wasn't very good between the first and the second season Mirta and Lucy ars still very good friends. In the third season Lucy was, like the other witches, controlled by Valtor to attack Alfea, much to Mirta's dismay. Lucy informed Valtor that the Winx were heading to Flora's homeworld and later helped Griffin to get Cloudtower back.
- Discorda is the guardian of Cloud Tower's Codex and hides in the heart of Cloud Tower. She is haughty, loves fashion and is a little mean. She wears a black and purple dress and is one of the four powerful pixies in the realm of Magix. 
- Professor Saladin is the Headmaster of Redfountain and Helia's uncle . He is an old, very powerful wizard. It is revealed in season three that he, Faragonda and Griffin helped defend the planet of Domino. Saladin is one of the three points of magic, the others being Faragonda and Griffin. David Brimmer voices Saladin in the 4kids version.
- Professor Codatorta is the Head of Discipline at Redfountain. Not much is known about him other than that he is very robust and active. Layton Hovercraft voices Codatorta in the 4kids version.
- Athena is the guardian of Redfountain's Codex. She wears a Greek goddess dress because her name comes from the goddess of wisdom and battle in Greek mythology. Athena lives up to her name. She is one of the four powerful pixies in the realm of Magix. 
Pixie Village is a village in the Dark Forest where the pixies live in the series. In the second season, Lord Darkar wants to locate the village to steal the Codex to get to Realix. Icy steals the Codex for him and destroys the village's flower of life. Later on, Flora revives the flower.
- Ninfea is the leader of Pixie village, guarding the village's Codex. She guards and protects Pixie Village in the Dark Forest. She is the mother of all the pixies, she loves playing card games but always stays alert. Ninfea is very kind and wears a green gown and has a green staff. Her hair is like Ms. Griffin's, but green. She is voiced by Michelle Knotz in the 4kids version.
- Lockette (Season 2–present): Lockette is the Pixie of Portals, she got herself lost, and is constantly on a journey to discover the secrets of her past throughout the series (or 'has many hidden passages in her heart'). Lockette not only helps Bloom find her way physically, but also emotionally, as she tries to discover her true self and connect with her power and family. Lockette's guidance and loyalty saves Bloom on many an occasions, and the two are inseparable (much to Kiko's dismay). Also in Season 3 it seems that she doesn't like Prince Sky that much. It has not been confirmed whether or not she and the other pixies will return in Season 5. She is currently voiced by Hynden Walch in the Atlas Oceanic dub.
- Amore (Season 2–present): Amore lives up to her name. She is the Pixie of Love her sensitive nature is mirrored in appearance by her rosy-red hair, flowing pink dress and floral decorations. She is Stella's bonded pixie. As Stella's bonded pixie, Amore reminds Stella of what is truly important in life: Love. Amore's belief in love as being beautiful, and Stella's love for beauty, compliment each other perfectly. She is voiced by Ilaria Latini in the original Italian version (who also voices Flora). She is currently voiced by Hynden Walch in the Atlas Oceanic dub.
- Tune (Season 2–present): Tune is the Pixie of Etiquette, or Good Manners, who is polite, even when she is yelling at others. Tune is neat, orderly, prim and proper, and old-fashioned, with pale purple hair, and a Victorian style outfit in purples, whites and blues. Tune believes in being ladylike, a stark contrast to her bonded fairy, Musa, who is famous for her outgoing behavior. In spite of Tune's nagging and correcting, Tune and Musa make the perfect pair, each lessening each other's extremes. A perfect example of 'opposites attract'. She is currently voiced by Lara Jill Miller in the Atlas Oceanic dub.
- Chatta (Season 2–present): Chatta is the Pixie of Gossip,who looks somewhat like Stella: long, blonde hair in two ponytails, with a green outfit. She is extremely talkative, and enjoys writing cheers and talking about just about everything, especially herself. Chatta is also the bravest of the pixies, as she once stood up to Darkar in a Season 2 episode. As Flora's bonded pixie, Flora is very dependent on Chatta, due to her extremely introverted, quiet nature. Chatta encourages Flora to find the strength to speak her mind, often showing the most positive of outcomes. She also helped Flora tell Helia about her feelings about him (It has been noted and sometimes mistaken that Amore and Chatta could also have fit with each other's associated fairy, due to Amore's floral decorations and Chatta's blonde pigtails and attitude). She is currently voiced by Lara Jill Miller in the Atlas Oceanic dub.
- Digit (Season 2–present): Digit is the Pixie of Nanotechnology (technology on an extremely small scale), who lives up to her name. She is extremely immaculate, logical, precise, mathematical and shows little emotion. She is an obvious match for Tecna, and the two have an extremely close relationship, as Digit and Tecna are perfect for challenging each other's minds (and video game skills), discussing similar interests, and speaking in their technical manner. She is currently voiced by Georgina Cordova in the Atlas Oceanic dub.
- Piff (Season 2–present): Piff is a baby Pixie of Sweet Dreams, who can turn any nightmare into a sweet dream by falling asleep on someone's head. Piff is unable to talk (so she mostly communicates in baby babble), and depends on Aisha, staying always by her side (or in her hood). Piff is almost always sleeping, and is the perfect match for the restless Aisha, who often tosses and turns in her sleep due to nightmares. Aisha and Piff have an extremely close bond, as Aisha needs Piff to function, and vice versa. They even appear to be a perfect fit visually since, like Aisha, Piff is also African-American in appearance. She is currently voiced by Georgina Cordova in the Atlas Oceanic dub.
- Glim is the Pixie of Fireflies and, like Piff, is still a baby. Glim has wings that look like orange fan-like bugs. When she is happy, her stomach will light up. Titillate Damiano voices Glim in the Original version and unknown in the 4Kids version. 
- Jolly, the Pixie of Fortune-Telling, appears in a few episodes and wears a joker-type outfit. She uses a version of tarot cards to tell the future and is Livy's older sister. She also appears in the first movie, helping the Winx. Jolly's visions always come true, but some people don't believe her.
- Livy is the Pixie of Messages and surfs on folded messages. She has a habit of being forgetful, but what she lacks in memory, she makes up in heart. Livy isn't bonded to anyone, maybe because of her duty, but she behaves like Layla. In the second season, Livy accidentally reveals the location of the Pixie Village to Icy and Darkar. Sometimes when Livy has to send a message, she gets so excited that she leaves without even knowing what the message is. Her folded message surf board can sense if someone needs to send a message. Livy is one of the only pixies shown to have a family, with Jolly as her sister. Natasha Malinda voices Livy in the 4Kids version and Titillate Damiano in the Original version. 
- Zing is the Pixie of Bugs. She is known for her comical imitations of numerous famous characters, such as Spider-man, Doctor Octopus, Jujube, and Professor Lupin from Harry Potter. Zing is very hyper. She wears a fluffy scarf around her neck. She seems to be very fond of the Redfountain boys, Brandon in particular, while they are very fond of her too.
- King Enervus is the King of Downland and Amentia's father. He is very full of himself. He has a red vest, purple top, and is obese, as apposed to Amentia's being skinny. His crown is purple, and his loincloth is like Sponsus', but triangular. His sandals are short and gold. He has black hair in a bob and a goatee.
- Queen Quoeda is the Queen of Downland and Amentia's mother. She is firm, determined, and strict. She is depicted as obese, with short black and purple hair and blue eyes. Her shirt and necklace are like Amentia's, but sky blue. She has a gold skirt with blue fabric in the middle. Her sandals are like Amentia's and Sponsus'.
- Princess Amentia is the Princess of Downland who tries to marry Brandon in the second season. She is an excellent warrior who will fight to the finish. She is obsessed with perfection and tidiness and is ruthless in pursuit of her goals and impolite in manner, much unlike a fairytale princess. She gets a bit nicer later on, and helps the Winx fight Lord Darkar. After being put under a spell by Amore, she marries Sponsus. Amentia has black hair down to her waist, large orange-brown eyes, and medium skin. She wears either a pink bandeau top, a long maroon skirt, a matching necklace and golden crown or a red dress with gold swirls, a silver pearl belt, and a red hood that becomes a cape. Both outfits have the same red strappy sandals.
- Sponsus is Princess Amentia's loyal servant, who is deeply in love with her. He attempts to win her heart by bestowing gifts on her, but she does not return his affections until Amore sneaks one of her special flowers into Amentia's wedding bouquet during her attempted wedding to Brandon. Sponsus has red hair and blue eyes, and wears an orange loincloth and sandals and blue necklace and his hair is styled in a ponytail.
Ocean of Magix
- Nissa is a selkie and the gatekeeper of Magix's ocean portal.
Planet of Earth
- Mike is Bloom's adoptive Earth father and a fireman. He constantly views Bloom as a little girl. He is voiced by James Patrick Stuart in Nickelodeon.
- Vanessa is Bloom's adoptive mother, a florist.
- Mitzi is Bloom's former classmate.
- Macy is Mitzi's younger sister.
- Jason Queen is a recording artist who discovers Musa's talent and decides to make her a pop star.
- Andy is Bloom's ex-boyfriend from high school. He is voiced by Gianluca Crisafi
- Rick is Morgana's husband and Roxy's dad.
- Morgana is the former Queen of the Earth Fairies,Rick's wife and Roxy's mother.
- Queen Nebula was one of the fairies trapped in the White Circle and Morgana's second in command. She used to be the Fairy of Peace, but was turned into the Fairy of War by her rage against the Fairy Hunters.
- Diana is the major Fairy of Nature. She lives in the Amazon Forest.
- Aurora is the major Fairy of the North. She lives in a floating iceberg called the Ice Tower.
- Sybilla is the Fairy of Justice. She escaped from Tir Nan Og and she lives in a cave mountain located in Italy.
- Fairy Pets appear in season 4, where they are initially soft toys but brought to life by the magic of Winx Club.
- Belle the Sheep is a white lamb with orange/yellow eyes and green hair with two red bow ties on either side, and she loves adventure and always tries to make fun out of everything. She is Bloom's pet.
- Ginger the Poodle very pampered, Ginger just loves new outfits or accessories. She is very similar to Stella in terms of being more concerned for her appearance then much anything else. Like Milly, she usually fights for Kiko's attention. Ginger is shown to also be very lively. She is Stella's pet.
- Coco the Kitten Like Flora, Coco shares her love of plants and flowers. She loves to cuddle with those around her, no matter their alignment or personality. She is Flora's pet.
- Pepe the Bear is a small brown teddy bear with big purple or light green eyes and pink ears. Pepe loves to dance, but sometimes eats a little too much. She is Musa's pet.
- Chicko the Duckling is a small yellow duckling with orange eyes and a small hairband on top of her head that ties together three little hairs. She is very much into video games and technology just like Tecna, but also loves to play and is very lively. She is Tecna's pet.
- Milly the Bunny She is a white bunny with light pink hair, blue eyes and two orange hair ties on her ears with yellow flowers on each. She enjoys working out and fights for the attention of Kiko. She is Aisha's pet.
- Phylla is the gatekeeper of Earth's ocean portal.
Planet of Domino
Domino (or Sparks in some versions) was the final resting place for Great Dragon Other than Princess Bloom and Valtor, the following characters are from Domino.
- Queen Marion and King Oritel are the Queen and King of Domino and the parents of Daphne and Bloom. They first appear in season two, episode nine, in Bloom's dream. Queen Marion has red hair like Bloom, though Marion's is extremely curly, and King Oritel has brown hair. They are apparently very powerful and a formidable threat to Valtor. They are friends with Faragonda, Griffin and Saladin, who tried to help them in fighting off Valtor. In episode 24 of season three, Bloom goes to Cloudtower in search of the Three Ancestral Witches. They reveal to her that Valtor lied to her - her parents are not trapped within him, as he pretends they are, but that her parents are still alive in a place beyond magical dimension's reach. It is revealed in the movie that King Oritel and Queen Marion are trapped in a dark realm called the Circle of Obsidian with the Three Ancient Witches themselves and an evil sorceress named Mandragora. After Bloom destroys Mandragora and the Obsidian dimension, Domino is revived, King Oritel and Queen Marion are freed, and happily reunited with their now grown up daughter. Queen and King have Bosnian descent.
- Daphne is the eldest child of Oritel and Mariam of Domino and Bloom's older sister and is an important character in Bloom's past. She was also the facade of the Municipal hall of Magix. Daphne the one who help bloom in her dreams who lived on lake Garkaluchei She is voiced by Elizabeth Gillies in the Nickelodeon and Bella Hudson in the 4kids version.
- Peg is a female horse gifted to Bloom by her parents in movie "Winx Club 3D: Magical Adventure". She transforms into a Winged Unicorn by eating the seedling on lost city of Havram, Eraklyon.
- Serena is the gatekeeper of Domino's ocean portal and is bonded with Princess Bloom.
Planet of Eraklyon
Other than Prince Sky and Brandon, the following characters are from planet of Eraklyon.
- King Erendor and Queen Samara are the King and Queen of Eraklyon and the parents of Sky. They first appear in season one, episode 17, where they are together with Princess Diaspro to watch a show at Redfountain in which Sky appears. Before season one, they paired their son up with Princess Diaspro as his fiancée, but Sky manages to get out of the engagement to be together with Bloom. They don't like her very much until season two, episode 14, in which she helps save Diaspro. 
- Diaspro, fairy of gemstones, was the arranged fiancée of Prince Sky, but he breaks their engagement for Bloom. Bloom, believing Diaspro was one of the Trix in disguise, attacks her during the Exhibition Day at Redfountain. In season two, ninja warriors called the Techno Ninjas kidnap her, forcing Sky, Bloom, Brandon and Flora to rescue her. Also in that episode, they mention that she has been trained and taught for many years to become Sky's wife. Therefore, she is quite bitter about the fact that Bloom has taken her place. Flora and Chatta console her, telling her that she will find her prince someday. Veronica Taylor voices Princess Diaspro in the 4kids version. She is voiced by Ariana Grande in the Nickelodeon dub.
Planet of Solaria
Other than Princess Stella, the following characters are from planet of Solaria.
- King Radius is the King of Solaria and Stella's father. He almost marries Countess Cassandra, who, with the help of Valtor, controls Radius to do whatever she says. Cassandra leaves Radius in danger of getting killed by dragons in the eighth episode of season 3. However, Stella saves him and earns her Enchantix powers.
- Queen Luna is the Queen of Solaria and Stella's mother. Though not divorced, she and King Radius are separated.
- Countess Cassandra and Chimera are a mother and daughter duo introduced in the third season of the series. Chimera appears in the first episode, constantly in conflict with the Winx Club as they shop in preparation for Stella's princess ball on Solaria. Countess Cassandra appears in the second episode, when the Winx girls arrive on Solaria. Both of them team up with Valtor to gain control of Solaria. Cassandra and Stella's father, King Radius, are engaged to be married. Cassandra puts a spell on Radius that forces him to do everything she tells him to, even banishing his own daughter. Chimera uses her powers to turn Stella into a hideous monster. Later in the season, Chimera takes Stella's place as Princess of Solaria. In episode 19 of season three, however, Stella defeats them. They are imprisoned and Stella becomes Princess again.
- Aliris is the gatekeeper of Solaria's ocean portal and Stella's bonded selkie.
Planet of Linphea
Other than Flora, the following characters are from planet of Linphea.
- Miele (Rose in some versions) is the little sister of Flora. She is voice by Jessica Di Cicco
- Desiree is the gatekeeper of Linphea's ocean portal and Flora's bonded selkie.
- Krystal is the princess of Linphea
Planet of Melody
Other than Musa, the following characters are from planet of Melody.
- Galatea is a fairy with light blonde hair and is the Princess of the planet Melody. She has a cream-colored fairy outfit with darker cream-colored wings shaped like treble clefs with gold trimming. Her civilian outfit is a lilac dress and a golden crown. In episode 10 of season 3, the Trix force her to take them to Alfea's spell chamber so they can steal its spells. Icy is shown freezing and breaking Galatea's wings when she tries to escape. When Galatea tries to save the scrolls and books from a fire that Darcy starts, she is overcome by smoke. Musa sacrifices herself by not leaving Galatea and earns her Enchantix.
- Ho-Boe is Musa's father. He musician of Korean descent.
- Matlin is Musa's deceased mother. She is opera singer of Chinese descent.
- Sonna is the gatekeeper of Melody's ocean portal and Musa's bonded selkie.
Planet of Zenith
Other than Tecna, the following characters are from planet of Zenith.
- Litzia is the gatekeeper of Zenith's ocean portal and Tecna's bonded selkie.
Planet of Andros
Other than Princess Aisha/Layla, Nabu and Tritannus, the following characters are from planet of Andros (or Tides in some versions).
- King Teredor and Queen Niobe are the king and queen of lands of Andros and parents of Princess Aisha.
- King Neptune and Queen Ligea, are mermen and the king and queen of oceans of Andros. They are also parents of Crown Prince Nereus, Prince Tritannus and Princess Tressa. King Neptune and King Teredor are brothers.
- Prince Nereus is the twin brother of Prince Tritannus. He is Aisha's cousin. He is mermen of Indian descent.
- Princess Tressa is a mermaid and an ally to Winx Club. She is Aisha's cousin. She is mermaid of Filipino descent.
- Roy is a specialist who is ordered by King Teredor to sail a yacht for Winx Club during their quest for Sirenix in season 5. He appears to have feelings for Aisha. Roy has a little magic himself, which he calls "Triton Aura". Roy has blond hair and dark grey eyes. He is specialist of Australian descent. He is currently voice by Bryton James in the Atlas Oceanic dub.
- Lemmy is the gatekeeper of ocean portal of Andros and Aisha's bonded selkie.
- Selkies are the guardians of the gates under the ocean. Tritannus steal their powers to get access to the Infinite Ocean. Their powers are restored when a fairy from their respective home planet bonds with them. Selkies can also sense when their bonded fairy is nearby.
- Lemmy is the gatekeeper of ocean portal of Andros and Aisha's bonded selkie. She is the 1st selkie to have a bonded fairy and the first selkie to appear in the 5th season.
- Philla is the gatekeeper of the ocean portal of Earth.
- Iliris is the gatekeeper of ocean portal of Solaria and Stella's bonded selkie.
- Nissa is the gatekeeper of ocean portal of Magix.
- Sonna is the gatekeeper of ocean portal of Melody. She is Musa's bonded selkie.
- Lithia is the gatekeeper of ocean portal of Zenith and Tecna's bonded selkie.
- Daisyree is the gatekeeper of ocean portal of Linphea and Flora's bonded selkie.
- Serena is the gatekeeper of the ocean portal of Domino and Bloom's bonded selkie.
- Omnia is the supreme guardian of Sirenix and invites the Winx and selkies to enter the infinite ocean after they complete the quest for Sirenix.
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|